I was on holiday last week so didn't get much done. But, hols were in Cornwall so went to have a look at the actual boat I'm modelling.
This weekend has seen some progress though. The wheelhouse is nearly finished, or at least back where it was before the respray. I've also made a start on the fendering. I bought an upgrade to the kit fendering from Speedline Models as although not exactly cheap, it is a worthwhile improvement. So, the main run around the hull is now on. Only the tricky bits to do now then!
I've also now fixed the bow roller, bollard, capstan and anchor chain guide on as shown in this pic;
This pic also shows the mods I've made to this area of the boat. I've reshaped the pulpit rail and superstructure rails, added a chequer anti-slip plate between the bow roller and bollard and reshaped the front of the wheelhouse to include the fire hydrant and its recess.
Well, it's getting there I reckon.